Sunday 24 November 2013

Changes



It's always good to see changes on people, they show people are alive. This blue Sunday(since I started preparing myself for tomorrow's work and classes), after reading all the power-point to be presented on Tuesday, and writing down chores I have to do, I looked at the ceiling and sang 'Wonderful Tonight' to myself.

Why 'Wonderful Tonight'? simply because I like the Khalil Fong version of this song, and it always reminds me some good memories. At the same time, I checked the posts on Instagram. Not much news. Realising haven't checked out 'that girl's Instagram for quite a while, I searched her account name and updated myself her life.

As expected, she has posted dozens of new pictures with him.

I am a stalker in the shade, stealing the fragments of her life, peeping whether he is doing good with her. I saw their content faces, I saw how he has changed in this year.

I remember he once told me, after one year or two, everything will be better, he will settle down.

Childish as I was, I had believe I would have been the girl he would settle down with. I thought we have overcome a lot, we have achieved so much, yet it's just what I thought.

Neither could I say I am living an unhappy life now nor could I say I am still in love with him. There's merely nothing between us. Nonetheless it's always disheartening to abandon the future you had imagined.

It's all about your heart. You know you miss the past only. Things have changed, you have changed the most. Through those pictures, I could see how fruitful your life is, and how you are loving and being loved. I am true-heartedly happy for you, even though I said bad things about you, haha.





No comments:

Post a Comment